MR-100 Magnetic Ruler for K100 Dynamic Cone Penetrometer (DCP) Kits
The Magnetic Ruler is a battery-operated (6 – AAA Batteries), data-collection device for the K-100 Dynamic Cone Penetrometer (DCP) Kits allowing a single operator to complete tests. The Magnetic Ruler collects the drop weight blows and depth of penetration in SI & English units. During the test, it displays and collects CBR and Bearing Capacity. It is a rugged device in an aluminum body. Used extensively by the US military, NATO Members, and Royal Australian Air Force.
Multiple firmware available:
- Standard Commercial compatible with KSE excel spreadsheet
- PCASE compatible with USACE Pavement software. Data automatically loads into the PC software
- Brisbane Sand Cone Test
- Optional Mega/Kilo-Pascal results
Benefits of the Magnetic Ruler:
- Increases Productivity.
- Single user operation.
- Stores large amount data.
- Avoids errors in data collection
- See results real time
- Optional printer produces field report with chart showing layers
Factory calibrated therefore no periodic calibration required.