Trimble Geo 7X
Key Features of the Geo 7X:
- Integration with GSI Surveyor™
- Feature-rich graphical COGO routines for calculating points and features
- Graphical staking of points, lines, arcs, and alignments from active maps
- Detachable Geo 7X rangefinder accessory – simply point and shoot to get the position
- Integrated Surveying technology combines optical, scanning, and GNSS data plus images in the same job
- Trimble VISION enabled sensor control
- Real-time data sharing between field and office – move files, provide updates, deliver completed projects
Click below to view the data sheet for the Trimble Geo 7X.
Eliminate physical barriers to field success
Trimble Flightwave™ technology with the detachable Geo 7 rangefinder accessory, enabling positions to be captured at distances up to 120 m—perfect for when there are obstacles such as traffic or private land access limitations.
Trimble Floodlight™ satellite shadow reduction technology to keep you working when heavy overhead cover (such as trees and buildings) obstructs GNSS satellite reception.
Smart data collection, smart investment
Provides compatibility with existing and currently planned GNSS constellations to deliver reliable GNSS tracking today and for years to come.
Achieves better accuracy in real time without need for a traditional reference station-based infrastructure or VRS network, thanks to Trimble RTX™ correction service options.
Compatible with Trimble GIS field and office software to provide you with flexible end-to-end data collection solutions and workflow choices.
Everything you need
- Powerful 1.0 GHz processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 4 GB of onboard storage
- IP65 rating
- Built-in 5MP camera with enhanced zoom operation, bright color reproduction, and geo-tagging capability
- Sunlight-optimized display to maintain exceptional clarity in all outdoor conditions, for crisp on-screen text and images
- Integrated dual-mode cellular modem that enables continuous network and Internet access to real-time map data, web-based services, Trimble VRS Now™ and Trimble RTX corrections, and live updates of field information