The TruPulse 200X model measures distances and heights and is available in LTI red. It comes standard with a serial port, offers in-scope data display with 7x power optics and runs on 1 CR123A battery.
Key Features of the TruPulse 200X include:
- Achieves the highest distance and inclination accuracy
- Adjusts to varying lighting conditions using the in-scope LED display
- Withstands harsh conditions with rugged, waterproof housing
Key Features In All TruPulse Laser Rangefinders:
- Measures Slope Distance (SD) + Inclination (INC) in Degrees or Percent
- Calculates Horizontal Distance (HD) + Vertical Distance (VD) + Height (HT) + 2D Missing Line (ML)
- Distinguishes desired target from surrounding obstructions with Closest + Farthest + Continuous + Filter modes
- Mounts to tripods and has quality optics that enhance your field of view
For more information on this product, see the brochure here.