Projects & Services
Projects & Services
Mobile Application Development
Only STS Inc. has the vision & know-how to transform SOF Tactics, Techniques & Procedures into next generation Tablet and Mobile device “Survey Applications.” STS Inc.’s President & founder is considered one of the ‘premier’ Subject Matter Experts in all aspects of Airfield & Assault Zone Surveys & Operations. With over 22 years of experience as a Special Tactics (ST) Combat Controller, no other single individual has affected current ST doctrine or influenced the development of specialized software & hardware capabilities that are currently used throughout the United States Air Force community.
“We’re taking this to the next level! There are very few people in the world who truly understand all aspects of Aviation Operations & Assault Zone Surveying the way that we do; this is our greatest advantage, and our privilege & promise to impart that expertise to the next generation of SOF warriors.” – Shaun Rice
Software, Systems, Equipment Test & Evaluation
- Requirements, Documentation, Regression and Validation testing.
- Web design, Database, and advanced GPS/GNSS survey equipment testing.
- Infrastructure & Survey Equipment Management.
- Hardware/Software Integration Testing and Training.
- Pre-deployment Weapons System Ops Check.
- Firmware & Software updates, backup and archival services.
- Hardware/Software systems checks & equipment rehabilitation.
- AAR & Lessons Learned support.
- 24/7/365 on-call Technical Support.
IT & Program Management Staffing
- IT & Network Support Services.
- Software Engineering & Program Management.
- Centralized Survey Database Management and Data Entry.
Research and Development
- Windows, Android and iPhone Application Development.
- Custom Database Design & Web Application Development Services.
Airfield and Assault Zone Surveying
- Airfield Pavement Evaluation (DCP/CBR & PCASE Analysis).
- Landing Zone (LZ) & Drop Zone (DZ) Surveying.
- Helicopter Landing Zone (HLZ) Surveying.
- Forward Air Refueling Point (FARP).
- Emergency Evacuation Site Surveying.
- Disaster Response & Assistance.
Airfield and Assault Zone Control Operations
- Conduct site Assessment & Surveying.
- Establish Airfield Lighting / Markings.
- Conduct Air Traffic Control Operations.
- Command & Control and Safety of Flight.