The TruPulse 200X model measures distances and heights and is available in LTI red. It comes standard with a serial port, offers in-scope data display with 7x power optics and runs on one CR123A battery.
With bluetooth technology, the 200X connects to your other bluetooth devices to instantly record measurements. This means from phone to GPS your measurements of obstacles can be universal.
2500m max range.
With a range of up to 2500m to reflective objects and 1900m to non-reflective objects, the 200X “achieves the highest distance and inclination accuracy.”
Let’s stay tactile.
Sturdy buttons let you navigate with ease. The grippy water resistant exterior not only keeps water out but has large buttons easy to press, wet or dry.
The 200X fits your hand comfortably for easy carrying, making the weight of the device easy to manage and displace. With ports on either side, the LRF has plenty of output to fit your every need.
Carrying case included.
Store your LRF in a padded case with an internal compartment for its included shoulder strap.
Laser Technology Inc. TruPulse® 200X Laser Rangefinder
The TruPulse 200X model measures distances and heights and is available in LTI red. It comes standard with a serial port, offers in-scope data display with 7x power optics and runs on 1 CR123A battery.
Key Features of the TruPulse 200X include:
- Achieves the highest distance and inclination accuracy
- Adjusts to varying lighting conditions using the in-scope LED display
- Withstands harsh conditions with rugged, waterproof housing
Key Features In All TruPulse Laser Rangefinders:
- Measures Slope Distance (SD) + Inclination (INC) in Degrees or Percent
- Calculates Horizontal Distance (HD) + Vertical Distance (VD) + Height (HT) + 2D Missing Line (ML)
- Distinguishes desired target from surrounding obstructions with Closest + Farthest + Continuous + Filter modes
- Mounts to tripods and has quality optics that enhance your field of view